Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hellooooo zombies?

Apparently, my zombies aren't hungry. And how can I have zombie book 2 without more people getting eaten? Uhm... So how many pages can one have without zombies in a zombie book, anyway? Is there a guide somewhere out there? Something like, five pages, no problem. Ten, meh. Twenty, getting itchy. Thirty, thin ice. Forty or more...am I even still writing a zombie book? My guess is I need to do what I always do, which is just keep going and then revise the hell out of my first 100 pages. Because right now? Yeah, there isn't nearly enough noming of brains going down.

3 comments:

scott g.f.bailey said...

OMG! Invisible zombies! We're surrounded! We just don't know that our brains are being eaten, that's all.

Also, I had a weird dream where there was a big fish with human teeth. I woke up with the cry of "battlefish!" on my tongue. I thought you should know.

Charmaine Clancy said...

I think my brain went first - I imagine the zombie guppy would have still been hungry after that.

The Screaming Guppy said...

Haha! Nice.

BATTLEFISH!