Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Desk Dragons and Book Releases!


He nips at fingers when I stop writing. He's my "work" desk dragon. I think I'll get another one for home.

On a much more exciting note, if you've been following my blog for any amount of time, you already know that Beth Revis' Across the Universe launched today. An awesome YA sci-fi, and you can read the first 111 pages here (today only) or read/listen to chapter one on the badass offical website.


What is the connection? I bought my desk dragon at the same time I picked up a copy of Across the Universe!

4 comments:

Eric said...

That is a really cool dragon. And yes, I did know about the launch because...wait for it...

...I was able to be a part of it!

Wooohoo! It was so much fun :)

Zoë Marriott said...

I don't suppose you can order desk dragons off the internet somewhere, can you? I reeeeally want one...

The Screaming Guppy said...

Zoe:

I got the dragon from Barnes and Noble, but I don't see it on their website. :( Maybe a local B&N will have one?

Good luck in your desk dragon hunt!

Zoë Marriott said...

No Barnes and Noble in the UK. *Sad face*

Oh, well. I suppose I can live without one. Probably.