Thursday, January 20, 2011

BIG HUGE GIANT Announcement!

Well, for an aspiring author this is about as big as news gets. Here goes:

I HAVE AN AGENT!

EEEEEEE!!!!!

I've officially signed with Joanna Volpe of Nancy Coffey Literary and Media Representation!!!!!!

I'm really excited for the chance to work with Joanna. We clicked when we had "the call" and she shares my vision for HOUND IN BLOOD AND BLACK to the letter - well, aside from her ideas for making it EVEN BETTER and, you know, my typos that still need eradicating.

Thank you, Joanna! I'm thrilled to be your client and I can't wait to see where things go from here!

And thanks to everyone out there that has been and continues to be a part of this crazy adventure.

19 comments:

WindyA said...

big ol' fat congrats!!!

scott g.f.bailey said...

!!!!
Congrats, Erin!
!!!!

Andrea Cremer said...

Congrats!!

The Screaming Guppy said...

THANK YOU!

I hope I don't squee myself to death!

:D

eeeee!!!

Merc said...

Fabulous, CONGRATS!

R.S. Hunter said...

Congratulations. That's great news!

Michelle Davidson Argyle said...

Oh my gosh, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Oh, my! Woo-hoo and yay, too! That's fantastic news. I hear great things about Joanna.

Amber Argyle said...

YAY FOR YOU! Take a moment to enjoy the triumph

Amanda said...

Woohoo! So excited for you! :D

C. N. Nevets said...

Congratulations, Erin!

Feywriter said...

So awesome!! *does happy dance with you*

Eric said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Congrats big time, Guppster. I am so proud of you and happy for you, all at the same time. You stuck it out and now you're going to get that awesome novel published!

Spice some of that DC with something better - like some champagne :)

beth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Screaming Guppy said...

Thank you so much! You guys are awesome. >:D

Christina Farley said...

Wow. So so cool! Congrats!

Charlie said...

Congratulations!

Casey McCormick said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Joanna rocks!

sandy-williams said...

Hi Erin!

CONGRATULATIONS! I saw you signed with Joanna over on the Query Tracker success stories. Jo is The Best! And I'm super, super excited to have a new agency-sister who writes adult fic!

Your book sounds badass, by the way. :-)

Sandy