Saturday, November 7, 2009

Inspired, amazed and a little scared.

The Fire in Fiction workshop was, hands down, the most amazing thing I've ever done regarding writing and my goal of turning my passion for my stories into a career.

Trying to present my feeling and thoughts on this blog in a coherent manner is going to take some work and some time. It will probably end up being a multiple part series. So be patient with me!

For now, I'll say this:

I'll be doing another draft of HOUND with fresh direction and specific purpose, inspiration and eyes that are open to many, many amazing possibilities.

And if this workshop is in your area and you can, go. You will not regret it.

5 comments:

Sara Tribble said...

Wow! Very cool indeed! I wish you all the best to make your novel awesome! You can do it!

M. Dunham said...

I look forward to a detailed girly conversation about it later :3

Rebecca L Sutton said...

It sounds amazing! I can't wait until I can attend something like this. Good luck on the revisions. I'm right there with you! And I'm really looking forward to your posts on this. ; )

Mandy said...

I have to say, I'm totally jealous! Nothing even comparable comes to my area (Idaho). I can't wait to read further posts on this workshop!

Lady Glamis said...

Sounds great! I'll admit I'm a little jealous, but I also think that the most important things we learn in writing come with time, patience, and a lot of work. I keep telling myself this. :)