Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Generational gap?

So I read this on facebook last night, and I think it's worth sharing with as many people as humanly possible. This is a conversation between Isabell, my five year old neice, and Scott,my brother and her father. It was posted by Darci, Isabell's mother.


Isabell: "Daddy, where's my Barack Obama doll?"


Scott: "Your what?"


Isabell: "My Barack Obama doll. You know, I had it last Christmas and he sat on the fireplace."


Scott: "Did he have on a gold jumpsuit?"


Isabell: "Yeah! He did!


Scott: "Honey, that's not Barack Obama. It's MC Hammer."

5 comments:

M. Dunham said...

LOL. Aww!

scott g.f.bailey said...

Now I don't know if I want MC Hammer for president, or Barack Obama to wear parachute pants. But I want one of them, damn it.

ElanaJ said...

ROTFL!!

Andrea Cremer said...

I do not have the words, other than this one: thanks :)

Lady Glamis said...

Oh my GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Hehehe.