Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Still here, still editing

I haven't been posting much, mostly because my editing is lame, boring and no longer exciting to talk about. Honestly, just more of the same. I'm making progress, albeit a little slower than I'd like.

And no news yet on the Shine antho. I figure if I don't hear something by tomorrow, I'll send the editor a quick email. His website implied he would be sending rejection letters and he's had my piece for six weeks. Also, he's mentioned on twitter that he's made his decisions.

So, I don't think that would be pushy?

4 comments:

ElanaJ said...

Not too pushy. Good luck!

B.J. Anderson said...

Nope, not too pushy.

Lady Glamis said...

You know I'm cheering you on about the editing!

And that wouldn't be too pushy. I really think he owes you SOMEthing... to let you know. Geesh.

The Screaming Guppy said...

Got an update. Looks like the editor is still working, and should know by this weekend.