Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gmail seeks to help with my manuscript...

...and fails.

I always send a copy of my most recent manuscript back and forth between my home and work computer. And I just put "Hound" in the subject line. Today, Gmail felt inclined to offer some helpful links as they spied on my email with their little robots.





Sadly, they got the breed wrong.*

:)

*For those who don't know, my book is not about dogs. Hound is a nickname for one of my characters and the book is about the end of the world, zombies and gladiatorial combat. In fact, there isn't a single dog in the whole thing!

9 comments:

scott g.f. bailey said...

Zombie bassets! ZOMBIE BASSETS!!

Weronika said...

Hahaha -- Gmail is too smart for its own good. ;)

FictionGroupie said...

That's pretty funny. :)

Jim Harrington said...

At least they didn't insult you by suggesting you consult a "Hound" rescue organization. :)

Eric said...

Scott, that is hilarious. Zombie bassets indeed! I'm surprised Guppster hasn't put something like that in. Heh heh.

The Screaming Guppy said...

Stop giving me sequel ideas!!!! >:D

Litgirl01 said...

HA HA HA!!!! Erm...that was nice of them! :-D

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

I wonder what a profile of a writer's searches would look like to a spy. But they'd never see zombie bassets coming!

Mandy said...

LOL Gmail, you're just so funny! Could you please pass your humor on to Blogger which seems to only hit me with torture and hatered!