Friday, April 3, 2009

Cheesecake posting!

I was gonna wait and blog about my cheesecake birthday until tomorrow, but Litgirl01 was drooling my comments, and who am I to deny people their cheesecake fix!

Thursday marked year 29 of the Screaming Guppy, hence a celebration of much cheesecakey goodness was in order.




This is Banana Cream Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory and it is as awesome as it looks.

This is my cake of choice, however, though this isn't actually cheesecake. This is a lemoncello torte. And it is divine.


We also went to Gameworks, a video arcade in Seattle. This is Erik in a space pod, plotting to take over the universe. And my random stuffed animal from the crane machine.

3 comments:

Litgirl01 said...

Sooooo not nice to entice bloggers with pictures of scrumptious pieces of cheesecake that they can't smell, touch, or eat! LMAO

Is that you about take a bite? It's like you are pretending to be a zombie about to chow down. hehe

The Screaming Guppy said...

Hahah!

I was mumbling...braaaaiiinnnssssss...as I leaned in for the kill!

Litgirl01 said...

Like I have said before...you are a piece of work! LOL