Monday, April 6, 2009

Be an agent for a day at Nathan Bransford's blog

Nathan Bransford is having a Be an Agent for a Day exercise over at his blog.

What I find more interesting than being an agent is that he is taking query letter submissions for this contest. So if he selects yours, it will be on the blog and get rejections and/or "requests" from a wide variety of people.

You can submit your query until Sunday and the contest is the week of the 13th.

Based on some feedback from Rick Daley's query critique site, I have some work to do on my HOUND query. All the same, I think I'll see what I can come up with.

Anyone else thinking of joining this fun as either an "agent" or by sending in your query?

4 comments:

Davin Malasarn said...

Hmmm, interesting. I think it could be a good exercise, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to put the time into it. I'll probably just poke my head in to see what other people are saying.

Lady Glamis said...

I won't be participating because I have too much on my plate at the moment, but it sounds fun! You should take part. :D

Litgirl01 said...

I have too much to do! :-D Are you going to participate? I may take a look here and there!

The Screaming Guppy said...

I might try and get together a query to send in. I don't know if I'll try to "respond" to all the ones he posts though. Regardless, I'm sure it will be fun to follow. :)