Friday, March 27, 2009

Propanda?


So I posted a short blurb about Earth Hour on the website I maintain for the company I work for. Nothing big, just information about what it is and when it happens. So today, I came into work and had a nice little note in my inbox.


Hi Erin,
While Al Gore was inventing the internet, He decided the planet was overheating. This is political propanda with no basis in scientific fact. I am offended that this propaganda is being promoted here where I work.
Respectfully,

(Name Removed)

So...I'm wondering what this guy's beef is with pandas huh? And what, exactly, they have to do with politics?

*chuckle*

5 comments:

Tara Maya said...

Those devious, devious pandas. I suspected all along they were in league with Al Gore!

Kate Karyus Quinn said...

OMG, that is too funny. Have you ever seen the Passive Aggressive Notes blog? It is totally funny. And you could totally send that in to them.

Lady Glamis said...

Whoa. Yeah, pandas are all trouble, you know!

Dominique said...

Well, obviously, the pandas are secretly involved in a plot to take over the world. Probably by convincing us that the planet is overheating.

The Screaming Guppy said...

I can't believe I never thought of this before! We're dooooooomed!!!