Friday, March 27, 2009

Bestest Peanut Butter EVAR!

This is perfect in a plastic jar and the inevitable source of jiggly thighs and a tremendous ass. I just can't stop eating it.

Funny thing is, I was shopping for a new jelly to try and some crazy woman in the grocery store was fanatic about this peanut butter. I was intrigued by the prospect of white chocolate peanut butter and also a little scared she might come kill me in my sleep if I didn't buy it.

I think she works for this company, and this stuff is laced with some kind of heavily addictive narcotic.

5 comments:

Litgirl01 said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Um...I was going to try it, but not if I may lose my life. :-D

Lady Glamis said...

Oh, wow, I have to find that stuff. It looks amazing. Not that I need those extra calories or anything...

*desperately hopes the local grocery carries this*

The Screaming Guppy said...

If you click on the picture, it links to the website.

Guess what?

THEY HAVE ONLINE ORDERING!

:D :D :D :D

Davin Malasarn said...

Hmmm....I'll keep my eye out and try it, but I'm skeptical. How can you beat the classic stuff?

I had a Belgium friend who was studying to become a chef. He HATED peanut butter. When I asked him why, he said it was because in Belgium they call it peanut cheese.

The Screaming Guppy said...

Peanut cheese? Weird...