Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yay! I'm writing again!

Well I have to say, that felt good. I just finished writing 1,608 words on my "Dark" manuscript. What a pleasure. Not editing for a change? I haven't written anything new since the middle of January. Maybe all the source of my stressing and crabbiness is really just because I haven't been writing? Well, not all of it. But it can't be helping.

What can I say? It's what I love.

I think it's time for me to set a new deadline for myself and get my butt to work. Yesterday I panned out an entire outline for this...um...series. Apparently, this story wants to be something like six books, this current piece being number one. Two of the books would be prequels, two would be the second and third in a trilogy, and the last would be a follow up about seven hundred years after the third book. It was a raw outpouring of creative juice, right onto the page. And you know the best part? Its my outline, so I don't care if it has typos! HAH!

Yaaaaaaay!!!!!!!

No comments: