Thursday, February 26, 2009

Socks for cats?

Seemed like a good idea. Well, as in, a good idea for me. I was at Petsmart and the animal attire was 75% off. I saw these cute little socks and decided I needed to put them on kitteh feetz.




Amazingly, Kyra was very cooperative. At least until I set her down on her paws.












Freak out, you can has it! I thought she was going to face plant into a wall. Evetually, she got one sock off and ran upstairs at a full sprint. No worries, I have another cat, Chunky, as you know. I also had a second pair of socks.




Chunk was much less pleased with the putting on process.



But I got the same kitty dance from Chunky!

Chunk says: "Mypawsmypaws! WTF ERIN!"


Then "Ppptttthhhhbbtttt. I got sock off."



She wouldn't even look at me when I took the other socks off for her. Princess is much too cool for this sort of nonesense, you see.




Finding Kyra wasn't too hard. Just followed the trail of socks.

3 comments:

neebot said...

Bahaha! Kitties don't like when they can't feel the floor.

Kayelyn said...

I LUUUUHHHH KITTIES!
THEYRE SOOOOO CUTE!
I ALSO HAVE A KITTY NAMED CHUNKY, BUT MY DAD CALLS HER "MISS. KITTON"

Charcuterista said...

thanks for letting us know the results. my boyfriend and I were just discussing what if we got some socks for our cat and thanks to the power of Google and your post we now know!