Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Still sick, but now also happy!

The anthology Monstrous from Permuted Press is now up for pre-order! This is my first piece of published fiction YAY! My story is "Savage" under the very sneaky name of E. Anderson. Okay, not sneaky at all but whatever.


You can pre-order from Barnes & Noble or Amazon.com

And I must say I got a little excited when I read the description:

Product Description Move over King Kong, there are new monsters in town! Giant beetles, towering crustaceans, gargantuan felines and massive underwater beasts, to name just a few. Think you've got what it takes to survive their attacks? Then open this baby up, and join today's hottest authors as they show us the true power of Mother Nature's creatures. With enough fangs, pincers and blood to keep you up all night, we promise you won't look at creepy crawlies the same way again.

See that in red? About felines? That would be my story. Tee-hee!

A nice pick me up as my horrible sinus battle continues. Nose has now teamed up with chest, and I've lost the day. The war, however, is far from over.

No comments: