Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Check out my first chapter.

Createspace, the website hosting the Amazon.com Breakthrough Novel Award, has set up a peer review beta system for reader feedback in the interest of getting people ready to submit for the contest. I figured I'd give it a try, even though some of the language makes me a little nervous. I can delete it any time I want to and that action erases all of the information as well as any reviews I receive. Also, it only stays up for 1,000 views and then gets archived. I guess we'll see what happens!

So here's my link:

https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1052987

Check it out and leave your thoughts!

And 300 characters isn't a lot of space to describe anything, I learned today. Makes me really appreciate having 300 words to write something instead.

No comments: