Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ZG: Day 32

Day 32: 968 words, 1.5 chapters edited out of 8

The word count looks like suck, but there are two reasons for that. One is relevant, the other is not. First, I'm submitting the first 30k words to a writing group I've joined, and need to do some editing and have it ready by the end of the week. For those who are curios, editing is just as tedious as I remember.

Secondly, Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir came out, and I somehow missed the release date. (This is the non-relevant excuse, for those who didn't figure that one out.) So, I had to test it out at least a little. Good news is, despite some cool features, it doesn't look like it's going to be epic. Good...I guess. At least I'll be able to tear myself away from one of my favorite game series of all time to edit.

Ugh.

No comments: