Tuesday, November 4, 2008

NaNoWriMo: Day 3 & 4

Still kicking. Got around 1,900 words banked yesterday (Day 3), most of which I wrote at home after a bit of a struggled. Work was long, with some annoying stuff going on - unfortunately, that tends to put a screaming damper in my motivation and creativity. On a normal day, I wouldn't have done anything. But, since it was NaNoWriMo, I forced myself to sit there, damnit, until I met my minimum word count of 1,667.

I was pleasantly surprised when I did a compulsive word count check and discovered I had exceeded the bare bones. Nice.

However, slacker-ness took over right after I saw that I'd surpassed my goal. Opps. No problem though, I'm in good spirits today, and just finished 1,480 words towards my Day 4 goal for today. Time to do some work work though! Silly job for paying the bills and stuff.

I wonder if I can hit 5k again today. Hmm.

I'm also starting to get the uncontrollable itch to reread. I must be strong! I mean, jeez, it's only Day 4! Aggh!!!

No comments: