Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fable 2 = Fun

It was a pretty fun game. The voice acting was great, particularly Theresa. The humor is fantastic and the dialogue is very creative. I had fun being "neutral" - which really ending up meaning I would the occasional very evil thing to make my meeting get a little further away from holy good person. It was fun having a family -my hero ended up with two kids and a hubby who showered her in presents all the time.

As for game play, the controls were easy to use. The graphics were nice, and I really enjoyed have my pet puppy with me all the time. Overall, the main story is fairly short, but interesting. I wish it had been a bit longer, even though you can keep playing afterwards. Doing random quests are fun, and most have their own little tidbits of story to go with them, but I really like having a strong main plot - which this game had, albeit a short one.


Erik also finished Fable 2, and starting a new character with the intention of being as evil as possible and finish the game as quickly as possible. I'm interested to see how evil looking he actually ends up being.

I think this game is good for the casual gamer as much as a more regular or hardcore gamer. It's short, but I can't say at any point that I wasn't having a blast playing it.


Oh, and this comic about Fable 2 is absolutely hilarious - and true. (Click on the image to make it bigger.)


No comments: