Thursday, October 9, 2008

The New Diggs, continued

Looks like Blogger ate some of my pictures. Boo!!!

Well, here we go. Again. I'll break the rest down in a couple posts, so I don't have to keep doing this over and over.

These pictures belong between the bedroom bathroom and the garage:

This is my view from the bedroom window. Best part = no neighbors behind me!

Here is the hallway looking out from the bedroom. That there, in the middle of my photo, is Kyra, otherwise known as Sausage Cat.

Here's a close up of Fatty. This is the one who peed on me. On a good note, being all stressed out from the move has resulted in a one pound weight loss for Sausage. Go kitteh! You can almost lick your own butt now!

Believe it or not, I have yet to fall up or down these stairs. Give it time folks, give it time.

No comments: