Friday, August 22, 2008

WAR is coming.

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning is almost here. I was lucky enough to get picked for some closed beta action last week, and I must say I'm impressed. Nothing quite says evil like healing your allies by splashing them with blood of your enemies. In case you were wondering, I spent most of my time playing for team Destruction as a Disciple of Khaine. Personally, I think Public Quests are the wave of the MMO future. Such a cool idea, and it's implemented fabulously.

Now that closed beta is over, today marks the beginning of preview weekend, which will include many cans of soda, microwavable meals, crumbs in the keyboard, and quality time with the boyfriend. I tried to start the weekend early by complaining about a "headache" to my boss, but unfortunately blubbering about my excitement of the game to my co-workers has foiled my escape plan. Rats.

No comments: